FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
There Also Wasn'T Anything In Your Very First Remark

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Prawo na rynku nieruchomości
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Kingang
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 28, 2020 1:03 am    Temat postu: There Also Wasn'T Anything In Your Very First Remark Odpowiedz z cytatem

Most only buy that sngle match Mut 21 coins or 2k, the time investment to do everything like badge grinding can take all of your time but I think that it's easier today to get to 99 and they want you to make multiple builds today. I play with the thing mainly every year I just dont get it at launch because of the sideshow it's and it drops cost quickly. Or maybe the people that is whining on the Internet doesn't have anything to do with the people that is usually buying games such as Madden, NBA 2K and other games in this way. Regardless of the whining people do this, these matches are almost always very good. They constantly have like 7+ different game modes and approaches to playwith. You may stay away from all micro trades incredibly easily.

There isn't anything wrong with spending $60 on a game every year if you're spending 300+ hours enjoying with it. Many gamers do not realize the amount of console sales that take place is rather high just for the particular purpose to play one or two annualized franchises. For the individual who buys two matches annually for example Madden and NBA2K every calendar year, $60x2 for your hours and hours of time put into those matches, the worth is super high. The population of people who fall within that category aren't on r/Games complaining about microtransactions and shit like this. They most likely don't even have a reddit account. It's not a knock on them, it is just the way things are.

I watched an interview for a few of the prior call of responsibility annualized games (like contemporary warfare 3 or more so), and the developers essentially said that normal players (the individuals who play halo,killzone, battlefield, other shooters) do not buy call of duty games. The majority of folks who play call of duty is only going to buy Cod and a sports match. And they'll do so religiously every year. I've heard this subset known as Brogamers--sort of the antithesis to people that just play The Sims/Animal Crossing but in the long run it's a similar spending pattern. Totally agree with you and that interview from way back in the afternoon (man time is flying by). Bro Perhaps you have played a Madden game lately? They're fucking terrible! It is objectively a terribly made game.

The madden criticism that surfaced has nothing to do with your comment. Its a growing group of people who wish to play a good football game, but Ea keeps selling them the exact same Mut 21 coins for sale game without upgrading the engine. This group needs the nfl to give out multiple cases of likeness rights or offer them exclusively to a different company that would hopefully make a much better match. Not surprising. That is the reason why EA does not need to bother ever improving anything in the majority of their modes or fixing any bugs that have been there for years. People will get it regardless and whales will dump a lot of money into MUT. 2k has similar problems and the microtransaction stuff is gross but at least that's good gameplay and top tier demonstration and they still add a little more effort. Sports game simply have an entirely different demographics to matches like Witcher 3 and CIV.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Smith56
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 30, 2020 7:33 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I had been playing of games and getting so many points while playing it anyway so you can say its not that easy for anyone who do work with academic writing service to do assignment and alot of pending work at such heavy discount
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Prawo na rynku nieruchomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: