FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
2k21 should happen to be essentially

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Kredyty hipoteczne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wfuuopy
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 29, 2020 12:34 am    Temat postu: 2k21 should happen to be essentially Odpowiedz z cytatem

It's still the same futile movement. First of Nba 2k21 Mt all, it seems difficult to activate. But when you triumph, why the hell that your guy doesn't go in the basket? Instead of moving closer to the rim, it does a sort of fade slow animation which is not possible to hit. I don't know whether you've tried it, but up and unders expired after 2K16.

Let's see if I can clarify this so everyone know that it needs to be addressed to devs. First of all, since there are like hundreds of different animations and it happens so fast you can't respond to them. But most important. In this type of layups you need to hold right stick in a certain direction, so then it is completely impossible to flick the rod in less than a second to target the goal. This shooting method should not apply to layups. There's no opportunity to respond to it. BTW, this also apply to article shots.

Reverse or baseline dunks still were tripping at OP levels. Just watch one of joeknows flow of this demo. Got it men! Hold the power bouton on the change and then wait till the Switch closes. Then power on the switch and Voila! Dropped 66 as a slashing play. Biggest takeaway: Fast fracture slashing is OP on newcomer difficulty. Lateral quickness is more important than rate for freedom to actually shine. Shooting really took a hit this season so being able to lock those who may shoot is a necessity. Some badges need buffed while some want nerfed. HOF slither fin needs a buff, HOF pick pocket demands nerfed.

What is your comments on a mid range slasher construct. It is apparently very similar to the inside out playmaker out of this season I made one today and I obtained contrasted to steph and trae. Is dunking value a playmaking badge? I am making a play shot of build and have everything pretty sound on attributes, but my dunk is essentially nonexistent and I've 17 extra feature points to make him dunk or put it on others so that I can find another badge. Suggestions?

I would take another defensive badge if I were you. You already have enough playmaking badges and dunking isn't that important on a playshot. The shot meter is a abomination and taking away the ease of pressing back on the pole to dribble behind your back but today I want to press diagonally based on the off hand. Contemplating not even getting the match today.

Pretty sure you can change it back to 20 in the entire game. I also thought the exact same but I played with a few quick games and I love the pro pole so much. I feel like I've already mastered it, obtaining the heart point. Gameplay can also be feeling a lot better. This game feels like what 2k21 should happen to be essentially. I will definitely play this until next gen. Simply play the game and actually take your time to learn and adapt, it is fun and gets better. Demo nevertheless an L but gameplay is looking fantastic so far, hopefully mike wang does not ruin it after kids whine. Additionally, I got a hang of Buy mt nba 2k21 the dribbling today too, didn't take long.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Kredyty hipoteczne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: