FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
I've definitely heard the same

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Prawo na rynku nieruchomości
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Sunxuemei
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 24, 2020 11:16 pm    Temat postu: I've definitely heard the same Odpowiedz z cytatem

Be mindful, I visit Animal Crossing Bells a lot of awesome designs get shut down by Nintendo for copyright if items have too much likeness to the origin. That being said, I'd totally buy a deck of them, they are so very good!!

Count me too! There are loads of kickstarters that use animal crossing and other Nintendo related characters and designs with no consequence, so its possible!

I'd like you to be prosperous! Might just need an email of acceptance. Amazing work!

Hmm Nintendo* normally has 0 about unlicensed use of the IPs but maybe I am out of the loop on their current dispositions towards this

I've definitely heard the same. I could just be maintaining this as a personal variant.

If you aren't likely to offer them illegally, then why not shoot them a message anyway? You're definitely allowed to make them for your personal usage under fanart. But if you do get permission to sell, it is a wonderful bonus.

Yeah, I had a tough time going back and forth between who to use as the joker but I ultimately decided to do one of the jokers with Gulliver/Gullivarrr and the other with Reese & Cyrus, because really, that buys a whole month performing wedding shoots?

Lol, thanks for the kind words! I've definitely heard that Nintendo is quite hard to get ahold of appropriate IP licenses so that this will be considered only a private project for now! ;-LRB- I'm definitely inspired to create more goods for sale that don't require licensing moving forward though!

If you wanted to spread the love to additional playing card collectors that use MPC you can link to the art files and we can make our own. No copyright buy Animal Crossing Items problems there!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Prawo na rynku nieruchomości Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: