FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
I never had a day with no runescape for 3 years, I played fr

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Hydepark
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Dingbest
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 07, 2020 5:45 am    Temat postu: I never had a day with no runescape for 3 years, I played fr Odpowiedz z cytatem

It occurred to me after my freshman year... I was 15, I used to be a happy boy during my freshman season, played football basketball and tennis... Until I was introduced into this game with RS gold an extremely bad graphic, called Runescape, at first I didnt really care for the match and just played to pass the time. 1. Wake up and go to school. 2.You spent your day off with us and that is so epic. Do not forget to send me these songs! Additionally there are two or three things we learned from Jagex that we feel you players ought to know so as to assist you and Jagex.

1 - In case you are hacking accounts, posting fake RS3 websites with the goal of stealing passwords, or at different manners breaking the DMCA legislation - they will prosecute. Keep your game playing clean.

Two - If someone is calling you a noob or basically being annoying but not intentionally offensive - just ignore them, that's what that function is for. Most of the reports for which will not lead to black marks anyway and ignoring them will make sure that you don't every need to manage that individual annoying you lol.

If anyone has any questions about our amazing visit, feel free to ask. We may not know the answer, and we will not say anything that would violate the Non Disclosure Agreement, but we will be happy to OSRS gold For Sale answer anything we can. We will try to get a get together on Vent shortly if anybody is interested. I've had a chance to talk to a few of those other players that were there. Gertjaars and Lucipher6 have both given me permission to include their titles in this topic. They're great guys and I am glad we have a opportunity to get to know them!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Hydepark Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: