FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
Some PSO2 gamers will have a ton of grinders

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Remonty, wyposażenie wnętrz
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wfuuopy
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 29, 2020 12:35 am    Temat postu: Some PSO2 gamers will have a ton of grinders Odpowiedz z cytatem

This guide pretty much answered all of Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta my remaining concerns except one. How do I actually increase the level of my principal Impact and/or sub effects? My TA crafting level is now 32, if I raise it to 40 or even 50 will my crafts arrive with higher rolls? Or once I unlock the Planet'General' will it be in Max Main Effect and also the sub-effect ranges in your picture? At the moment none of my effects can roll up to 50 on any of my crafts. Thank you for the manual! Particular zones have greater effects. ARKS Fleet 3 maxes at level 3 effect. The planet ones maximum at 5. Ahhhh I see, well that explains a Lot lol... but my second question, necessarily, would be why continue down the upgrade paths? What is the benefit from finishing that Drive Line if the rolls are already maxed out at level 3? Is there any?

Are these particularly desirable/become mandatory in JP content? As is there's nothing that needs min-maxing considering pretty much everything is faceroll. They help give you an advantage. And ulti isn't faceroll whenever you run into 85 bosses, those things are insanely tank. Additionally, additional RDR bonuses are fantastic. Anything to enhance chances are almost always welcome. And of course that the EXP bonus timeds for doing keys together with Earth timeds. Whereas 250% RDR is buyable, just 75 percent exp profit is buyable, as well as the EXP gain timeds give more% compared to the RDR ones too. You don't need to use them but they are extremely pleasant to have as well as super cheap to get on a weekly basis.

What's the quickest way to lvl those up? Do you just keep crafting the lvl1 models? yes. The achievements are simply craft x level 1 or higher items in the world x. (you most likely need to try and balance arms/legs/rear though, since there's 1 group of achievements that does not care what you craft, then 3 classes which are part special ) only keep in mind that crafting progress is about a per character basis, so remember which char you're doing it on (and be sure that you're doing techs on another char so you can have stall on cooldown in parallel)

You cite tipping. How can one do that? I asked techs yesterday and received no pop up to leave a hint or anything. Also, some gamers will have a ton of grinders within their personal shop at a greater cost. Those are meant for clients to buy to provide a tip. I've noticed some setting up their shop counter, the gacha device or the kudos counter close to the craft one. I mean a tip is a tip, entirely discretionary, sometimes folks will sit in their own PQ to cool and you'd trade meseta (notice that this is for prem only) If you are a f2p player and want to tip, you can use private shop and trick in either naverius,lilipa,amduskia, or even earth crystals set at 1000 meseta to assist us reroll for greater rolls.

I'm not sure whether the amduskia ones are broken, me and friend didn't have them the other evening and were getting drops, we thought we found a crafter using RDR5 and we created all 3 piece and it has been 4 times and we had 0 drops and always the maximum amount of boosters were used together with this. *it was supposedly additional triboost for cheap PSO2 Meseta superior player and ... No drop. Amduskia definitely functions. I am getting a 13 star or 12 unit every 3-4 runs.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Remonty, wyposażenie wnętrz Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: