FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
COSPLAY SUIT

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Confidentetaya
Zaawansowany Uczestnik
Zaawansowany Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 20, 2021 5:42 am    Temat postu: COSPLAY SUIT Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cosplay is the shortened form of Costume Play.It refers to the activity of dressing up in costume.
The term "cosplay"originatesfrom Japan,where cosplay is a popular form of entertainment among children and young adults.Cosplay started in Japan,but it is gaining more and more popularity all around the waold.Many anime conventions hold contests for cosplay and for masquerade.

https://www.ccosplay.com/

At the World Science Fiction Annual Conference held in Los Angeles, USA in 1984, Gao Qiao Shenzhi, a Japanese animator and chief executive officer of Studio Hard, a Japanese art studio, formally expressed a kind of self-acting, dressed-up performance art behavior as a harmonious English word "Cosplay", hence its name.

Now cosplay has become more and more diversified. When I walk on the street wearing my favorite cosplay costume, I feel that I feel in a good mood at that moment. If you want cosplay clothes suitable for you, please contact us, and we will tailor them for you!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Nieruchomości - dyskusje ogólne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: