FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 
Does the contract for ghostwriting services require my signa

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Opinie i Sugestie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
erinlewis
Nowy Uczestnik
Nowy Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 31, 2022 11:13 am    Temat postu: Does the contract for ghostwriting services require my signa Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ghostwriting is a form of collaboration between clients and ghostwriters. However, the ghostwriters in this collaboration are not given credit for their work. The customers might need the ghostwriters to sign a non-disclosure agreement as insurance against them breaking the terms and conditions. The client won't have to worry about anyone challenging their content because of this legal document. Additionally, they will be able to present the content under their own name. If you want reliable fiction book writing at a good value, you can contact universalbookwriters.com.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Mieszkaniowy

Wysłany:     Temat postu: Ogłoszenia z portalu

Ładowanie ogłoszeń...
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Nieruchomości Strona Główna -> Opinie i Sugestie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: